[Savannah-users] DownloadArea: upload via scp not working

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Savannah-users] DownloadArea: upload via scp not working
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 21:13:22 +0200

Hi,

I just tried to upload a .zip + .zip.sig via scp for project 'lwip' but it fails with the message "Fatal: Received unexpected end-of-file from server".

I'm using putty's pscp on windows, so it *might* be a windows problem? However, I use the same ssh key for git access and that works without problems...

Are there any known problems currently or should I try it from a linux box next monday?

Thanks,

Simon