scim-user

Re: [Scim-user] scim and uim

From: James Su
Subject: Re: [Scim-user] scim and uim
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:39:47 +0800

Hi!
  I had tried uim some days before, it's very good. Of course we can
share information with each other.

  SCIM uses unix socket by default, but I forgot to set a right
permission for the socket file. Thank you very to give me this info :-)
  Maybe an authentication layer can be inserted into the socket api in
SCIM. I'll think about it.
  Yes, SCIM is mainly for single user system. I think it will make
things more complex to support multi user system.
  Oh yes, the 3rd. party tables can be released with any licenses.
Though the package scim-tables is under GPL. Because there are some
tables in it which are came from other GPLed projects.

Regards
James Su

在2004年01月11日的21:address@hidden