Re: Finding screen documentation on-line

From: Phil!Gregory
Subject: Re: Finding screen documentation on-line
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:16:01 -0500

* Andrew Malcolmson <address@hidden> [2004-12-19 10:44 -0500]:
> I love screen and would like to recommend it to others but I can't find
> anywhere on the Web where it's documented.

I've been working on a wiki for screen.  It's at

  http://aperiodic.net/screen/

It's currently rough (read: unfinished) but I think I've got enough up
there for a very basic reference.

Since it's a wiki, others are welcome to contribute.  I'll probably get
back to working on it in a couple of weeks.

--- --