shelltitle, window titling

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Subject: shelltitle, window titling
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:25:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hey all, I've got screen auto-titling my windows with the following prompt:

        set prompt="%{\ek\e\\%}\%"

and the shelltitle "%|csh" option in my .screenrc

(I run tcsh)

My question is this:

Is there any way to have command options included for certain commands?

i.e. to have some sort of script or regex look allow me to have ssh:address@hidden, or irc:irc.freenode.net

-Dan

--

"I am a professional drinker, and I know that that was NOT Jose Cuervo!"

"Well, what was it then?"

"I think it was some mixture of Rubbing Alcohol, and Desenex(TM) Foot
Powder, because my feet feel okay, and my back doesn't hurt, but my
stomach is killing me!"

-Dan Mahoney, Costa Rica, August 12th, 1994