cursor movement patch

From: Bill Pursell
Subject: cursor movement patch
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:14:34 +0000

Thanks Michael for the work on 4.0.3.  I was pleased to see
that you included my patch for cursor movement, but noted
that it is an older version.  There is a newer version in the
mailing list archive dated Oct 21.  It is more in-line with
the coding style, includes a man page update, and most
importantly fixes a pretty substantial bug (it's impossible
to move the cursor to a digit, since the digit is interpreted
as a count rather than a target.)