Re: New screen features available

From: Paul Ackersviller
Subject: Re: New screen features available
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:55:27 +0000

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 11:34:31PM +0100, Michael Schroeder wrote:
> So, feedback welcome. You probably have a lot of suggestions and
> enhancement requests. Sorry that development is a bit slow at
> the moment due to not enough spare time...

Thanks again for the continued work on such a such valuable program.
I haven't had a chance to try your new features, but I do have a suggestion
regarding an old one.  I find the behaviour of the shell setting in
.screenrc to be counter-intuitive in the way it takes precedence over
the -s option.  While the documentation only says it overrides $SHELL,
it would make a lot more sense to me if -s overrode both.