tiny usability patch for julian date

From: jieryn
Subject: tiny usability patch for julian date
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:14:06 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for such a great tool, screen generally improves my quality of
life. :-) Here is a very small patch which increases some usability
options for the hardstatus, and possibly other %format capable
strings. The patch gives a user the ability to specify %j to get the
Julian day of year, which can be quite handy if you're managing many
servers which use that format from localtime in their syslog..

I've tested the patch on my system, and it is working well. Thanks in advance,
-jieryn