Re: New screen features available

From: Richard Bronosky
Subject: Re: New screen features available
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:15:48 -0000

On 2/6/07, Michael Schroeder <address@hidden> wrote:

So, feedback welcome. You probably have a lot of suggestions and
enhancement requests. Sorry that development is a bit slow at
the moment due to not enough spare time...

For those of us who actually use shared screen sessions for presenting/co-coding/co-debugging I don't see how this project has gotten so far without an ability to view the acl (access control list).  There is an acladd to add users, and an acldel to delete users, but no aclshow to see a list of who is in the list.  It just seems that after to amount of time an aclshow would have been added.

After doing a presentation with lots of viewers I always feel the need to terminate the session entirely to feel confident that I haven't forgotten to acldel someone who could rejoin and own my screen and have sudo privileges.  This has led me to an alternate solution which I will describe in another post.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.