self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: Review & Test of SELF code base

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: Review & Test of SELF code base
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 10:57:08 +0530

On Feb 1, 2008 9:34 PM, Wouter Tebbens SELFproject.eu
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Matías, dear SELF-DEV team,
>
> Let me introduce to you Matias: he works for the Cordoba-based
> (Argentina) free software service company Except (Except.com.ar) since
> 2005. Matías will help us to test the self platform software, install it
> on a test server (preferably on our CSELFISH server) and report to us on
> the issues he encounters.
>
> Matías, I copy you into the new Developers mailinglist (before we
> discussed on other lists). I hope you are already subscribed to it,
> otherwise please do so ;)
>
> We would like to channel all information over this list. That will help
> us to respond much quicker and make sure we are on the same track.
>
> You did probably find already the SELF Platform project site at
> Savannah, but just in case, it is here:
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/self-platform
>
> The initial documentation is here:
> http://www.nongnu.org/self-platform/

Matias, thanks a lot for your willingness to review the code.

If you are reviewing the code of the beta.selfplatform.eu you can find this at

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/self-platform
co self-platform-01

The development of this tree is stalled for an improved backend with
version control and knowledge base storage in postgresql

the new development can be found in the module selfApp.

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/self-platform
co selfApp

I can be reached apart from the mailing lists at
address@hidden or on irc.freenode.net at
#gnowsys-dev

--
Nagarjuna G.