self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Notes and questions

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Notes and questions
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 10:13:24 +0530

On Feb 6, 2008 10:09 AM, Nagarjuna G. <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 2008 9:12 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > On the other hand, ising the interface I had some problems with the
> > scripts for managing courses. They ask for the AUTHENTICATION_PATH
> > variable in the request, that in my case was empty. And with that info
> > they form an url, but it fails when AUTHENTICATION_PATH = '', given
> > '/Members/xxx'; I changed it locally to return '{portal_url}/Members/xxx'
> > and it worked (for example in add_courseCategory.py). I also wanted to
> > share lessons between courses, is that possible?
> >

> This question is not clear to me.  This is from the GNOWSYSArchetypes
> or selfApp.

The last question above was not answered, so here i am again:

yes. it is possible to share lessons between courses.  add the lessons
that you wish to share in the Shelf, as well as the course that will
now have the shared lessons.  from the Shelf manager, it is possible
to add the selected lesson and drop in one or more courses that are
already in the Shelf.

Nagarjuna