self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] (intent) architecture drawing

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] (intent) architecture drawing
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:06:33 +0530

On Feb 9, 2008 4:55 PM, Nagarjuna G. <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Feb 8, 2008 4:37 PM, Wouter Tebbens <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Wouter Tebbens wrote:
> > > Nagarjun,
> > >
> > > please comment & improve so we understand better the actual and intended
> > > architecture.
> > improving?
> >

> I have modified the earlier drawing of the implementation model of
> GNOWSYS and created the attached diagram.  please comment

I forgot to specify the relationship between gnowsysApp and selfApp.
In the diagram there is a component called 'skins' in the gnowsysApp.
This component is what makes one application of gnowsys different from
another.  In addition to the skins, we also have special xchange
module that takes care of import and export logic. This is placed in
the Extensions folder of the selfApp.

Since the previous picture did not have the gnowsysApp labelled, I am
sending another version of the picture again.

Nagarjuna