self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] (intent) architecture drawing

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] (intent) architecture drawing
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 18:36:07 +0530

On Feb 9, 2008 5:06 PM, Nagarjuna G. <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2008 4:55 PM, Nagarjuna G. <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > improving?
> > >

> I forgot to specify the relationship between gnowsysApp and selfApp.
> In the diagram there is a component called 'skins' in the gnowsysApp.
> This component is what makes one application of gnowsys different from
> another.  In addition to the skins, we also have special xchange
> module that takes care of import and export logic. This is placed in
> the Extensions folder of the selfApp.
>
> Since the previous picture did not have the gnowsysApp labelled, I am
> sending another version of the picture again.

what a day!  my previous mail did not get through the list since it is
a little bit larger than the 40k limit.  So, please download the image
from here:

http://db.hbcse.tifr.res.in/gn/gnowsysApp-v2.jpg

You can never see the previous mail, where I wrote:

I have modified the earlier drawing of the implementation model of
GNOWSYS and created a new diagram based on current implementation
model  please comment

Nagarjuna