self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] address@hidden: [bug #22383] "Versions" should not b

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] address@hidden: [bug #22383] "Versions" should not be a tab]
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:51:36 +0530

Let us decide what should we do:  where should be the place of the versions
link?

----- Forwarded message from "Nagarjuna G." <address@hidden> -----

Update of bug #22383 (project self-platform):

             Assigned to:                    None => rajivnair

Follow-up Comment #2:

This is good point, However, the position of the 'versions' link should be
discussed, so that Rajiv can do this asap. Should we place it at the bottom or
a link adjacent to the title of the lo.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22383>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/