self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] self.pot

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] self.pot
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:47:30 +0530

I could not find any problems with the file that I sent to TEG around
13th March. How the file got corrupted when Fede opened the file needs
to be investigated.  I could not detect any syntax error in the
file. If any of you detect any error, please report.

Since last time it was sent to the TEG, I am sending this time to the
self-platform-dev list.

Since POT files are simple unicode text files, i am sending it as a body of
this email.

Consider this file as version 1, later we will go on adding and
possibly correcting and removing messages as the UI evolves.

------------------------------file begins
here-------------------------------------------
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: self\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-07-25 18:19+0000\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=1; plural=0;\n"
"Language-Code: en\n"
"Language-Name: English\n"
"Preferred-Encodings: utf-8 latin1\n"

#. Default: "home"
msgid "home"
msgstr ""

#. Default: "skip to contents"
msgid "skip to contents"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "skip to content"
msgid "skip to content"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "send this page to somebody"
msgid "send this page to somebody"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "print this page "
msgid "print this page "
msgstr ""
#: Default: "9"
msgid "9"
msgstr ""

#: Default:"site map "
msgid "site map"
msgstr ""

#now for the links on the main page.
#: Default: "login"
msgid "login"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "materials"
msgid "materials"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "about self"
msgid "about self"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "members"
msgid "members"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "events"
msgid "events"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "join"
msgid "join"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "news"
msgid "news"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "accessibility"
msgid "accessibility"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "feedback"
msgid "feedback"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "courses"
msgid "courses"
msgstr ""
#: Default: "personal"
msgid "personal"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "science education and learning in freedom"
msgid "science education and learning in freedom"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "you are here "
msgid "you are here "
msgstr ""

#: Default: "search"
msgid "search"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Welcome to"
msgid "Welcome to"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Quality Assessment"
msgid "Quality Assessment"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Platform Campaign"
msgid "Platform Campaign"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "material creation"
msgid "material creation"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "self testers"
msgid "self testers"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Localization"
msgid "Localization"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Translation"
msgid "Translation"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "course category"
msgid "course category"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Collections"
msgid "Collections"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "view"
msgid "view"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Add course"
msgid "Add course"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "View Collection"
msgid "View Collection"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "import"
msgid "import"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "course collections"
msgid "course collections"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Material"
msgid "Material"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Description"
msgid "Description"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "About"
msgid "About"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "selfuser"
msgid "selfuser"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Glossary"
msgid "Glossary"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "FAQ"
msgid "FAQ"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Links"
msgid "Links"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "View"
msgid "View"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Edit"
msgid "Edit"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Edit"
msgid "Edit"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Delete"
msgid "Delete"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Add Content"
msgid "Add Content"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Oragnize Content"
msgid "Organize Content"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Created by"
msgid "Created by"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Up one level"
msgid "Up one level"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Site news"
msgid "Site news"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Read more"
msgid "Read more"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "by"
msgid "by"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Loading"
msgid "Loading"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "SORRY!you are not an Authenticated user"
msgid "SORRY!you are not an Authenticated user"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "No Glossary has been added to this course"
msgid "No Glossary has been added to this course"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Add Glossary"
msgid "Add Glossary"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Add faqtopic"
msgid "Add faqtopic"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "add faq"
msgid "add faq"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Frequently Asked Questions about SELF"
msgid "Frequently Asked Questions about SELF"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Project and Organisation"
msgid "Project and Organisation"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Community"
msgid "Community"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Background and Definitions"
msgid "Background and Definitions"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Materials and Trainings"
msgid "Matreials and Training"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "The Platform"
msgid "The Platform"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "add link"
msgid "add link"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "NO links have been added to this course"
msgid "No links have been added to this course"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Search for users"
msgid "Search for users"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "This search form enables you to find users by specifying one or
more search more criteria"
msgid "The search form enables you to find users by specifying one or more
search criteria "
msgstr ""

#: Default: "User Search Criteria"
msgid "User Search Criteria"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Name"
msgid "Name"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Return users with login names containing this value"
msgid "Return users with login names containing this value"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Full Name"
msgid "Full Name"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Return users with full names containing this value"
msgid "Return users with full names containing this value"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "E-mail"
msgid "E-mail"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Return users with email addressses containing this value"
msgid "Return users with email addresses containing this value"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Last logged in"
msgid "Last logged in"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Return users who have logged in since yesterday,last week,etc."
msgid "Return users who have logged in since yesterday,last week,etc."
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Yesterday"
msgid "Yesterday"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Last week"
msgid "Last week"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Ever"
msgid "Ever"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "last month"
msgid "last month"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Not logged in since specified time"
msgid "Not logged in since specified time"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Return users who have NOT logged in since the time specified above
"
msgid "Return users who have NOT logged in since the time specified above"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "There are currently no results for this search"
msgid "There are currently no results for this search"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Past Events"
msgid "Past Events"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Contained Smart Folders"
msgid "Contained Smart Folders"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Events which have already happened"
msgid "Events which have already happened"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Last modified"
msgid "Last modified"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "admin"
msgid "admin"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Feedback Form"
msgid "Feedback Form"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please send your comments and feedback to the SELF team"
msgid "Please send your comments and feedback to the SELF team"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Feedback details"
msgid "Feedback details"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please enter your full name"
msgid "Please enter your full name"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please enter your e-mail address"
msgid "Please enter your e-mail address"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Subject"
msgid "Subject"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please enter the subject of the message you want to send"
msgid "Please enter the subject of the message you want to send"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Message"
msgid "Message"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please enter the message you want to send"
msgid "Please enter the message you want to send"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Send"
msgid "Send"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please Log in"
msgid "Please Log in"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "To access this part of the site,you need to log in with your user
name and password"
msgid "To access this part of this site,you need to log in with your user name
and password"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "If you do not have an account here,head over to the registration
form"
msgid "If you do not have an account here,head over to the registration form"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "If you have forgotten your password,click here to retrieve it"
msgid "If you have forgotten your password,click here to retrieve it"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Account Details"
msgid "Account Details"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Login Name"
msgid "Login Name"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Login names are case sensitive,make sure the caps lock key is not
enabled"
msgid "Login names are case sensitive,make sure the caps lock key is not
enabled"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Password"
msgid "Password"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Case sensitive,make sure caps lock is not enabled"
msgid "Case sensititve,make sure caps lock is not enabled"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please log out or exit your browser when you're done"
msgid "Please log out or exit your browser when you're done"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Registration Form "
msgid "Registration Form"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Personal details"
msgid "Personal details"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Enter full name,eg.John Smith."
msgid "Enter full name,eg.John Smith."
msgstr ""

#: Default: "User Name"
msgid "User Name"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Minimum 5 characters"
msgid "Minimum 5 characters"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Confirm password"
msgid "Confirm password"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "(Required)"
msgid "(Required)"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Re-enter the password.Make sure the passwords are identical."
msgid "Re-enter the password.Make sure the passwords are identical."
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Please correct the indicated errors"
msgid "Please correct the indicated errors"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Lost Password"
msgid "Lost Password"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "My User Name is"
msgid "My User Name is"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "start password reset"
msgid "start password reset"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "portal_registration"
msgid "portal_registration"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Password reset confirmation sent"
msgid "Password reset confirmation sent"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Welcome"
msgid "Welcome"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Evolution Setup Assistant"
msgid "Evolution Setup Assistant"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Cancel"
msgid "Cancel"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Forward"
msgid "Forward"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Back"
msgid "Back"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Log out"
msgid "Log out"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Shelf"
msgid "Shelf"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "preferences"
msgid "preferences"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Insufficient Privilege"
msgid "Insufficient Privilege"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "search results"
msgid "search results"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "No results were found"
msgid "No resuls were found"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "All SELF materials are available under the GNU Free Documentation
License (GFDL), materials from third parties are licenses under various similar
licenses. Materials to SELF are often contributed by third parties. If you find
materials with incorrect copyright and/or license information, please inform
address@hidden and we will disable the disputed material until we can clarify
its status."
msgid "All SELF materials are available under the GNU Free Documentation
License (GFDL), materials from third parties are licenses under various similar
licenses. Materials to SELF are often contributed by third parties. If you find
materials with incorrect copyright and/or license information, please inform
address@hidden and we will disable the disputed material until we can clarify
its status."
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Small"
msgid "Small"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Large"
msgid "Large"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Normal"
msgid "Normal"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Access keys"
msgid "Access keys"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Access keys are a navigation device enabling you to get around
this web site using your keyboard"
msgid "Access keys are anavigation device enabling you to get around this web
site using your keyboard "
msgstr ""

#: Default: "In-depth information about access keys can be found at W3C
Accessibility Guidelines."
msgid "In-depth information about access keys can be found at W3C Accessibility
Guidelines."
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Available Access Keys"
msgid "Available Access Keys"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "This site uses a setup that closely matches most international
recommendations on access keys. These are: "
msgid "This site uses a setup that closely matches most international
recommendations on access keys. These are: "
msgstr ""

#: Default: "1"
msgid "1"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "2"
msgid "2"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "3"
msgid "3"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "4"
msgid "4"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "5"
msgid "5"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "6"
msgid "6"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "7"
msgid "7"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "8"
msgid "8"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "9"
msgid "9"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "0"
msgid "0"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Home Page"
msgid "Home Page"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Search Field focus"
msgid "Search Field focus"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Advanced search"
msgid "Advanced search"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Contact Information"
msgid "Contact Information"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Site navigation tree"
msgid "Site naigation tree"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Access key details"
msgid "Access key details"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Using access keys in different web browsers"
msgid "Using access keys in different web browsers"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Internet Explorer5+(Windows)"
msgid "Internet Explorer5+(Windows"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "My Preferences"
msgid "My Preferences"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "This area allows you to set your preferences"
msgid "This area allows you to set your preferences"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Member Preferences"
msgid "Member Preferences"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Change Password"
msgid "Change Password"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Personal Preferences"
msgid "Personal Preferences"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Site Setup"
msgid "Site Setup"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Plone Configuration"
msgid "Plone Configuration"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "No Preferencse panels available"
msgid "No Preferencse panels available"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Add-on Product Configuration"
msgid "Add-on Product Configuration"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Shelf Manager"
msgid "Shelf Manager"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "You are now Logged out"
msgid "You are now Logged out"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "We hope you enjoyed using our services. We look forward to seeing
you again."
msgid "We hope you enjoyed using our services. We look forward to seeing you
again."
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Best Regards from the Portal team"
msgid "Best Regards from the Portal team"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Author's Home page in this site"
msgid "Author's Home page in this site"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "login to send feedback"
msgid "login to send feedback"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Latest content Created by this user"
msgid "Latest content Created by this user"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Event"
msgid "Event"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Folder"
msgid "Folder"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Image"
msgid "Image"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "lobjecttype"
msgid "lobjecttype"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "news item"
msgid "news item"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "learning object"
msgid "learning object"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "next"
msgid "next"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "items"
msgid "items"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "items matching your criteria"
msgid "items matching your criteria"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Content"
msgid "Content"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "last modified"
msgid "last modified"
msgstr ""

#: Default: "Containers for portal members' home directories"
msgid "Containers for portal members' home directories"
msgstr ""