self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Alert! importing courses

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Alert! importing courses
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:00:47 +0530

I believe that the LM group is mostly busy and preparing for the
upcoming conference.

Importing the existing courses into the new platform is necessary for
testing not only import, but also platform performance after it has
30-40 courses.  Also, if there are further issues that we need to
address, any bugs in importing etc, we will come to know during the
process.

For the report that I am preparing for the EC, it is also better to
take some screen shots of courses in different languages.

Nagarjuna