[Simulavr-devel] Re: simulavr CVS repository migration

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: simulavr CVS repository migration
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:28:09 -0700 (MST)

I'm still working on getting this done. I haven't heard from the savannah
folks yet, so I just sent this.

Ted

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

:)Hello,
:)
:)This is a follow-up to this previous message:
:)
:)On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:):)Hello,
:):)
:):)I've just gotten approval for my simulavr project on savannah and wish to
:):)migrate my existing cvs repository. I'd like to request an appointment to
:):)perform the migration.
:):)
:):)Thanks.
:):)
:):)Theodore Roth
:):)
:)
:)I have not received a response to my first message.
:)
:)I still wish to migrate my project's existing cvs repository to savannah.
:)
:)This request has been sent to address@hidden according to these
:)instructions which were all I could find regarding cvs repository
:)migration:
:)
:)  http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html#Import%20repositories
:)
:)If address@hidden is the wrong address for this type of request,
:)please point me to the correct information.
:)
:)Thank you.
:)
:)Theodore Roth