[Simulavr-devel] prep for 0.0.13 release

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] prep for 0.0.13 release
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:54:32 -0700 (MST)

Howdy,

Now that the cvs repo is ready, I'd like to start getting the 0.0.13
release ready.

Anyone have last minute requests or problems?

There is still problems with the disp zombies although not as bad as
before. I started working on this yesterday and will continue today. Along
with that, I got the disp resizing functionality mostly working yesterday.
It really will not work with the forking off of the xterm psuedo term and
I think I'm going to have to totally rework that part to help with the
zombie problem. This might not make it in 13.

Tak, can you get me an updated version of your patch for gdb (fixing
disassemble command) so I can merge it and check the patch in to cvs?

Any one want to integrate the doxygen doc generation into the build
system? I'd like a doxygen.config.in file put in the doc dir based on the
sim-dox.config.in file I sent out already. I'll do it for 14 if I don't
get a patch before I release 13.

I'm going to start wrapping things up tomorrow night since I'll leaving
town for a week on thursday morning. I will have to get the release
candidate into cvs by tuesday night so you can try it before release on
wednesday night.

I've gotten no response on the road map message yet, so I'm assuming no
one has problems with it.

Ted