Re: [Simulavr-devel] cvs repository is ready

From: ken restivo
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] cvs repository is ready
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:54:18 -0800

cool. minor problem with anoncvs access. per the instructions at
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=997 , i just press the enter key:

address@hidden /mnt/kens/ki/is/c/sim]$ cvs
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/simulavr login
Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/simulavr
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server subversions.gnu.org rejected access to
/cvsroot/simulavr for user anoncvs
address@hidden /mnt/kens/ki/is/c/sim]$ cvs
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/simulavr login
Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/simulavr
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server subversions.gnu.org rejected access to
/cvsroot/simulavr for user anoncvs

- -ken