Re: [Simulavr-devel] anon cvs access up

From: reinhard . jessich
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] anon cvs access up
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 01:00:32 +0100

On Mon, 07 Jan 2002, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was just able to do this:
>
>  $ cd <path to where you want cvs simulavr>
>  $ cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/simulavr login
>  $ cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/simulavr co simulavr
>
> Make sure there isn't already a simulavr directory where you cd'd to.
>
> Let me know if there are any problems.
I could also checkout simulavr, without any problems.
I think it is enough to log in only once. But I can't remember how I have
checked out mingw. I have deleted my scripts.

I have seen, that you have checked in all fixes. And Ken has reported, that it
works. So we are ready for a new release.
I work currently on g++. It will take some time I think, but I will come back
to simulavr as soon as this is finished.

Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: address@hidden
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600