Re: [Simulavr-devel] gdb-5.1-avr-patch-0.0-pre8 or simulavr Bugreport

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] gdb-5.1-avr-patch-0.0-pre8 or simulavr Bugreport
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:54:40 -0700 (MST)

You would have to send this the moment I make the release, wouldn't you?
;)

I have not seen this before. It looks like the sim jumped out of the main
when the C-c ('\003') was sent by gdb. That's the wrong behaviour. I think
I have a grasp of what's happening.

I don't think I'll have time to dig into it before I leave. I've still got
to pack up my stuff. Take a stab at it if you wish.

Ted