Re: [Simulavr-devel] eeprom support

From: eban
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] eeprom support
Date: Tue Oct 1 13:13:01 2002

Wow, that was fast and everything seems to be working
fine!!!

I saw that you had already programmed the same things
that were missing for the flash memory, but thought
that there were still many "obscure and difficult"
things to do.

The type of external eeprom that I would like to
simulate is an i2c 24LC*. I attach an image of how
it's connected. I hope nobody gets upset because of
this attachment.

I know it's a little bit difficult to do, but it's ok.
I don't really need it for now.

Thanks a lot,
  Alberto Escalante