Re: [Simulavr-devel] eeprom support

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] eeprom support
Date: Tue Oct 1 13:27:04 2002

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, eban wrote:

:) Wow, that was fast and everything seems to be working
:) fine!!!
:)
:) I saw that you had already programmed the same things
:) that were missing for the flash memory, but thought
:) that there were still many "obscure and difficult"
:) things to do.
:)
:) The type of external eeprom that I would like to
:) simulate is an i2c 24LC*. I attach an image of how
:) it's connected. I hope nobody gets upset because of
:) this attachment.
:)
:) I know it's a little bit difficult to do, but it's ok.
:) I don't really need it for now.

This looks like what I had assumed. It's going to be connected via some
peripheral interface which simulavr doesn't yet have. I really want to do
this but it's kinda low priority for me right now. The battle of too many
projects and not enough time continues...

Ted Roth