Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: simulavr, again, and UART

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: simulavr, again, and UART
Date: Sun Oct 13 02:26:02 2002

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, ken restivo wrote:

:)OK, you shamed me into it. ;-)
:)
:)Test program is attached. This works with my simulated UART on my simulated
:)Mega163, which includes a mix of Ted's version of my UART patch, plus my
:)original Mega163 patch, plus a bunch of changes I had made that I haven't
:)had time to sort out properly.  "It works for me (tm)".
:)
:)-ken

Thanks Ken.

>From your discription, it sounds like it may be less than trivial to use
your patch then. I'll have to dig the 163 patch out of the archives...

Ted Roth