Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: simulavr, again, and UART

From: ken
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: simulavr, again, and UART
Date: Sun Oct 13 12:09:02 2002

Ted-

The sad thing is that "I don't know". The UART patch *may* stand alone,
or it may require the 163 patch, but, I don't remember if I tested that
or not, and, I simply don't get enough uninterrupted time these days to
try it and find out (and fix it if it doesn't). All I know is that it
works with what I had sitting here before I got pulled off the project.

-ken
-------