[Simulavr-devel] Patch coming soon

From: Hermann Kraus
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Patch coming soon
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:08:05 +0200

Hello!

A long time ago (=in april) I wrote that I was going to post a patch. I'm
really sorry that I didn't do that up to now. I had some issues to fix, but
only very little time for that. Now it is nearly complete, but I have to do
some testing. I hope this will be done next week.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on it!

Hermann
--
This is a ~/.signature virus. Copy this virus to your ~/.signature file! If
you don't know what a ~/.signature file is you are already infected by the M$