[Simulavr-devel] Update for simulavr

From: Hermann Kraus
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Update for simulavr
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:09:13 +0200

Hello!

Now my patch for simulavr is finally complete! (timer.c goes into test_c)
See the ChangeLog for the list of updates. I don't think it's good to apply this patch to the main CVS-tree, as it's quite large and I wasn't able to check it with new gdb5.3 nor 6.0. Only testing with 5.2.1 was done. I also didn't have the ability to run my test program on other (hardware-)targets than atmega16. So it would be better to test it litte more before applying it or to create a branch.

Please mail me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Hermann Kraus