[Simulavr-devel] IRQ Table changes

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] IRQ Table changes
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:06:54 -0700 (PDT)

Ted:

I implemented your changes, and they compile and (so far) check out OK.

I was going to change the following message to give me the converted irq
info:

    avr_message( "Raising irq # %d\n", irq );

when I noticed that you had changed the data passed to irq_list_add:

    core->irq_pending = irq_list_add( core->irq_pending,
                                      &core->irq_vtable[irq] );

I noticed, however, that the data passed to irq_list_delete did not
change:

    core->irq_pending = irq_list_delete( core->irq_pending, irq );

Was this on purpose?  Am I missing something?

Anyway, if you could suggest a good way to get the avr_message to tell me
more information (the irq + converted irq) it would be great.  Thanks.

Keith