[Simulavr-devel] [support #102965] How to use simulavr to simulate a AVR

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [support #102965] How to use simulavr to simulate a AVR microcontroller witch contains a O.S.
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:27:30 +0000

Update of support #102965 (project simulavr):

Follow-up Comment #2:

I have no idea if your problem still exists :-)

It long time ago you ask. I actually clean up the

bugtracking database so I would close these old entries.

If your problem still exists please create new entry.

For simulating external hardware in connection with avr core simulation you
could very simple extend simulavrxx.

There are a lot of external components in simulavrxx so it should be no
problem.

Regards,

   Klaus

This item URL is: