Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr make error on Mac OS X and Linux

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr make error on Mac OS X and Linux
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:03:16 +0100 (MET)

Hi Dave,

first I want to please you that we should fix the problems
on linux first, because I have no OS X :-)

But your error looks that the compiler is missing
the default libs. Have you tested that your compiler
is able to compile any other c++ program?
I actually use 4.0.x, but that should not result in such a terrible
error.

So please send me the output from make from your linux box.

Thanks
   Klaus