Re: [Simulavr-devel] configure problem with simulavrxx

From: Bill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] configure problem with simulavrxx
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:37:15 -0400

Not sure of the "right" solution yet, but on my Gentoo box,
/usr/lib/tclConfig.sh exists, but is not detected by the autoconf
"AC_PATH_PROGS" macro. It turns out this is because the script is not
marked executable.

For now, if you are comfortable with it, add the execute permission to
/usr/lib/tclConfig.sh. (chmod ugo+x /usr/lib/tclConfig.sh) for example

I don't know why doing this would be a bad idea, so keep that in mind.

Cheers,
Bill