[Simulavr-devel] Re: Build issues with current CVS

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: Build issues with current CVS
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:18:24 +0100

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> After configuring, when I call "gmake", I get:
>
> gmake: *** No rule to make target address@hidden@', needed by `Makefile.in'.
> Stop.

As I could not see why/how this might have come in, I started
over with a fresh CVS checkout.  Now, bootstrap does no longer
appear to even create a Makefile.in, so configure eventually
stops with:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in