Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error / Documentation

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error / Documentation
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 12:32:17 +0200

Knut Schwichtenberg wrote:
Hi gang,
Okay, being back from the holiday trip, I read a lot comments to simulavrxx. Lots of good points. As and add-on to the Makefile story: Klaus can you please add your makefile to a separate tree within the CVS so pepole can decide which tool to struggle with?

I have send my actual working area to Bill last days. There are a lot of minor fixes for correct build under gcc 4.3.0. He will do a review on the changes and check in to CVS. After that there will be a download file with Makefile/config.h

I could send this version also to anyone who is interested in.

Thanks
 Klaus