Re: [Simulavr-devel] Private Mail to Joel :-)

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Private Mail to Joel :-)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:45:27 -0600

Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Hi Joel,

I can't send mails directly to you. All mails will be dropped by your mail server (SPAM). Please add my mail address to your white list.

This is private. LOL!

Our sysadmin is working on this.  Apparently the spam
filter has decided all Germans should be dropped.   Seriously
the other case we investigated turned out to be that it noticed
German in his signature.  <jeez>

Try joel dot sherrill at gmail dot com until we are sure my
work email is OK again.

Sorry.  This is embarassing.  Spam sucks and spam filters
suck.

--joel
Thanks
  Klaus