[Simulavr-devel] Re: [bug #25679] Clean up on non-autotools Makefile and

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [bug #25679] Clean up on non-autotools Makefile and config.h
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:53:38 -0600

Thanks.

Hopefully the patch to fully convert to autoconf will
come before the end of the week or early next week.
I want to try to build on Windows.

I will put snapshot tarballs out until I think it is ready.

--joel

Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Update of bug #25679 (project simulavr):

Follow-up Comment #3:

the attached files are partly applied. Some minor changes from my side.
Builds on my system, but geda/vpi is untested!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25679>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/