Re: [Simulavr-devel] cvs check in: autotools, new examples, some minor b

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] cvs check in: autotools, new examples, some minor bugfixes, new doc files
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 06:20:12 -0600

Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Hi,

I committed a very big "patch" from Joel which includes a lot of changes also from other authors. Thanks a lot for the work!

Actual broken:
1)
Building (lib)simulavr(xx).so is broken. Use normal non auto Makefile for building it.

2)
some examples try to include simulavr.so but libsimulavr.so is the actual output name of autotools.
I think this is fixed
3)
the libsimulavr.so is not including the swig wrapped code. Non of the tcl/python examples is usable :-(

This indicates your configure did not work.  It is wrapped
in a USE_TCL automake variable.
Intermediate fix: build simulavr.so with non auto tools Makefile and rename it if needed.

Attention:
I am not an expert of autotools at all. So it is possible that I leave some files on my disc or put some files more as needed?! Please have a look on actual cvs and give me a feedback.

I will try to merge the rest of my changes and submit them.
I would much rather work against your CVS repository.
Thanks a lot!
  Klaus