[Simulavr-devel] cvs check in: autotools, new examples, some minor bugfi

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] cvs check in: autotools, new examples, some minor bugfixes, new doc files
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:45:16 +0100

Hi,

I committed a very big "patch" from Joel which includes a lot of changes also from other authors. Thanks a lot for the work!

Actual broken:
1)
Building (lib)simulavr(xx).so is broken. Use normal non auto Makefile for building it.

2)
some examples try to include simulavr.so but libsimulavr.so is the actual output name of autotools.

3)
the libsimulavr.so is not including the swig wrapped code. Non of the tcl/python examples is usable :-(

Intermediate fix: build simulavr.so with non auto tools Makefile and rename it if needed.

Attention:
I am not an expert of autotools at all. So it is possible that I leave some files on my disc or put some files more as needed?! Please have a look on actual cvs and give me a feedback.

Thanks a lot!
 Klaus