Re: [Simulavr-devel] requiring bootstrap

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] requiring bootstrap
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:51:53 +0100

Hi,

Some projects commit the results of the bootstrap
so when you check out, you get the configure
script and Makefile.in's.

Would it make sense for simularavrxx to be bootstrap'ed
in CVS?

As I remember we decided that we have to bootstrap the cvs but deliver configure in tar files. But actually I have checked in all the files. I think this is not an important question.

Which files I have to remove if we only want the bootstrap version?

Regards
 Klaus