[Simulavr-devel] Patches - again

From: Onno Kortmann
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Patches - again
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:47:40 +0100

Hi,

a while ago I sent some patches to the mailing which unfortunately got mangled
somewhere.
I had some discussions via eMail with Klaus, and I updated the patches as far
as I got
input from him. To move the discussion here (i.e. into the mailing list) and
also to make
the code available to others, I took the time and uploaded it using the
(awkward :) web interface.

The patches are mostly of discussion/development quality (except the fix(es)).

Greetings and have fun,

Onno