Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patches - again

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Patches - again
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:27:46 +0100

OK,

I pleased you that I need some time to do my work. I also told you that one of the patches result in seg faults. I do reviews on some patches and changed them a bit, because they are doing things not in the same way as typically done in simulavr. eg. yesterday we have the -m patch, which was not able to recognize a CTRL-C. I changed that and commit that. New guys came to the list and were very welcome. But if we do not want reviews, ok, then everybody should check in. No problem. I have my local copy :-)

OK, I am not fast enough!
Feel free to do what you want with the project, I am out now!

Good luck!

Hi,

a while ago I sent some patches to the mailing which unfortunately got mangled
somewhere.
I had some discussions via eMail with Klaus, and I updated the patches as far
as I got
input from him. To move the discussion here (i.e. into the mailing list) and
also to make
the code available to others, I took the time and uploaded it using the
(awkward :) web interface.

The patches are mostly of discussion/development quality (except the fix(es)).

Greetings and have fun,

Onno