RE: [Simulavr-devel] mingw support

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] mingw support
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:42:29 -0600

Swig can be used on mingw:
<http://www.swig.org/compat.html>

Tcl is a complicated subject. I can build Insight on mingw, but they include
Tcl/Tk in their sources. Supposedly there is Tcl/Tk from ActiveState
<http://www.activestate.com/>, but I've always had difficult in getting it to
work. MinGW has Tcl/Tk packages
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&package_id=82721>,
but I haven't used them directly. So there are many routes here. Surely one of
them will actually work (famous last words). I don't know specifically about
tclx yet.