Re: [Simulavr-devel] Keyboard in gui.tcl

From: Knut Schwichtenberg
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Keyboard in gui.tcl
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:05:27 +0100

In the past I'll tried it and there are several issues about the keyboard example. I'm currently checking the differencies between the current CVS and my running keyboard example. A patch will follow.

Knut

Joerg Wunsch schrieb:
As Joel Sherrill wrote:

Is there any working example of instantiating and
using a keyboard object in the GUI?

You could try checking the mailing list archives.  I seem to
remember there's once been a description, very likely a couple
of years ago.