moderator approval needed was Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [Simulavr-commit]

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: moderator approval needed was Re: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [Simulavr-commit] simulavrxx TODO
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:57:47 -0500

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

CVSROOT:        /sources/simulavr
Module name:    simulavrxx
Changes by:     Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch>       09/03/16 09:26:26

Modified files:
. : TODO
Log message:
        Forced commit to test the simulavr-commit mailinglist.

So the CVS commit mailinglist works now.

Yeah!  I just committed Knut's changes to the atmel_key
example and fixed his swig dependency issue.

Please approve my message.
Note to all CVS committers: your first posting there will
be held for moderator approval, and I have to explicitly
allow you as a valid sender address then.  This will hopefully
help to keep all non-commit traffic off this list.  The idea
is that any followup discussions will be redirected to
simulavr-devel instead; the list managers sets the reply-to
appropriately.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985