[Simulavr-devel] Re: [Simulavr-commit] simulavrxx TODO

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [Simulavr-commit] simulavrxx TODO
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:34:12 +0100

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> CVSROOT:      /sources/simulavr
> Module name:  simulavrxx
> Changes by:   Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch>     09/03/16 09:26:26
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : TODO
>
> Log message:
>       Forced commit to test the simulavr-commit mailinglist.

So the CVS commit mailinglist works now.

Note to all CVS committers: your first posting there will
be held for moderator approval, and I have to explicitly
allow you as a valid sender address then.  This will hopefully
help to keep all non-commit traffic off this list.  The idea
is that any followup discussions will be redirected to
simulavr-devel instead; the list managers sets the reply-to
appropriately.