Re: [Simulavr-devel] SPI Device Support?

From: Michael N. Moran
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SPI Device Support?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:57:54 -0400

Joel Sherrill wrote:
And that brings up the next question.. Since I
have to simulate a TI ADS1258 SPI analog, does
anyone have any suggestions on how to hook a
simulated device on the SPI bus?

I submitted patches some years ago that are
still Open.

This patch contains some example code and
"stimulator" classes for stimulating the SPI
port using file I/O. The check.tcl file in
the examples/mnm directory shows how it is
all put together.

<https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?4599>

Note that it requires some previous
(still open) patches.

The last patch (still Open0 that I submitted
is here:

<https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?4629>

I hope this helps.

--
Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460

"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains
 and we never even know we have the key."
"Already Gone" by Jack Tempchin (recorded by The Eagles)

The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1