Re: [Simulavr-devel] SPI Device Support?

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SPI Device Support?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:07:53 -0500

Michael N. Moran wrote:
Joel Sherrill wrote:
And that brings up the next question.. Since I
have to simulate a TI ADS1258 SPI analog, does
anyone have any suggestions on how to hook a
simulated device on the SPI bus?

I submitted patches some years ago that are
still Open.

This patch contains some example code and
"stimulator" classes for stimulating the SPI
port using file I/O. The check.tcl file in
the examples/mnm directory shows how it is
all put together.

<https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?4599>

Note that it requires some previous
(still open) patches.

The last patch (still Open0 that I submitted
is here:

<https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?4629>

I hope this helps.

OK.  I have downloaded them and will
clean them up against the head.  Once I
get it building, I will post a new diff with
both merged if that's OK with you.

I want you to test it.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985