[Simulavr-devel] adding Tcl methods to match cmd line options

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] adding Tcl methods to match cmd line options
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:04:21 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to learn the Tcl interface and
decided to write a "fred.tcl" for simple_ex1.
It turns out that there were not enough interfaces
in the Tcl to do that.

I would like to add a handful of Tcl commands
to provide a way to set the variables that
correspond to command line options that you
can't set from Tcl.  I have noticed:

+ Write To Offset
+ Read From Offset
+ Termination and Breakpoint Arguments
+ Abort Offset
+ Exit Offset
+ Time limit

I noticed that some of these correspond to
variables that are in trace.h/cpp.  Should
there be a "arguments.h" or something so
it can be included in simulavr.i?

Thanks.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985