[Simulavr-devel] [patch #6793] Tcl interface of simulavrxx main()

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [patch #6793] Tcl interface of simulavrxx main()
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:07:41 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: joelsherrill
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
       Component Version: simulavrxx

Details:

The attached file is an implementation of the functionality
in the main.cpp file but implemented in Tcl and using the
shared library interface.

My goal is a generic "Tcl main" which takes command line
arguments to determine if it starts the gui, runs in debug
mode, etc.  It has the beginnings of the ability to load
a user specific customization file which means that you
can provide Tcl fragments to customize the simulation.
I was thinking in terms of having predefined procedure names
which are attached via a user provided file which is sourced.
The name of the file is specified on the command line.

I believe that this file can eventually be used to replace all
check.tcl and checkdebug.tcl files in the tree.

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 24 Mar 2009 09:07:40 PM GMT  Name: simulavr.tcl  Size: 10kB   By:
joelsherrill

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=17791>