RE: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed with thedeveloment onGIT

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed with thedeveloment onGIT repo?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:04:06 -0700

On Tue Sep 29  0:44 , "Weddington, Eric"  sent:

before commit.

The testing of the previous code was also fairly lax,
e.g. there is still no regression test of the old IN and OUT instructions.
I want to add them before correcting PINx behavior in the atmega{4,8,16}8 cpus.
I don't remember whether Onno made changes to the regression testing
organization.
I do remember that even though it did,
the Makefile seemed to me to have no way to invoke the testing mechanism.

--
Michael Hennebry
address@hidden