Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed withthedeveloment on GIT

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed withthedeveloment on GIT repo?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:27:27 -0700

On Tue Sep 29 14:02 , Onno Kortmann  sent:

>Hi,
>> > My concern isn't so much what VCS we use as what
>> > happens with the code in Onno's repository.
>As long as there is no consensus, I'll keep it on github.com. I clearly marked
>it as 'unofficial'.

My expectation is that at least some of the
work will end up in the official repository.
Have you made changes to the regression test organization?
I might need to.
The effects of IN and OUT are cpu-dependent.
It would be nice to have a clear starting point.

>For the big patches:
>
>Except from discussions with Thomas, no there wasn't any formal review. Some
>minor comments by some people why they dislike this or that. I hope I
>integrated most of these smaller issues into the last version of
>the 'patches' (= the git HEAD revision).
>
>What is the official review process for patches here? I asked about my changes
>on the ML but as essentially nothing happened and everything seemed to be
>dead here, Thomas and I proceeded.

Send patches to ML.
Wait for consensus.
Clean up blood.
Commit.

I don't know about other patches,
but one of my patches incorporated your three-in-one patch.

--
Michael Hennebry
address@hidden