Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed withthedevelomenton GIT

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed withthedevelomenton GIT repo?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:58:05 -0700

On Wed Sep 30 19:09 , Onno Kortmann <address@hidden> sent:

I wrote:
>I didn't necessarily mean make it available.
>I just wanted someone to do it so that we could have a really
>reliable upper bound on the effort and expertise required.

If we can't get a git or subversion copy of the savannah repository,
then the question of what VCS to use is tangled with
the question of what code from github we want to keep.
I want them to not be tangled.
While I suspect git of greatness, whether we use it should
not depend on how much we like the code on github.

--
Michael Hennebry
address@hidden